Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The BS&T gets a lounge!!!!

Wow,! After years of waiting patiently, struggling through endless hours of changing diapers, feeding, cleaning, helping with homework, calming sibling rivalry, prom, graduation I finally have a crew lounge!! Well, not a dedicated crew lounge, but we'll be able to use it on operating nights - yippee!



Granted, it doesn't look much like a crew lounge right now (I have to question my son's taste in paint colour), but in my mind it will look like the inside of an old train station. There will probably be some influx of reality as I compete with the desires of my wife and "still living at home son" (who really wants a poker/movie room), but hopefully it will be close.

Does anyone have suggestions for the interior design of the train station crew lounge?

Later!

Scott